INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(according to EU regulation 2016/679)
The Containers Fidenza Consorzio company whose registered office is located in Via Piemonte 11, 29122 Piacenza (PC) Italy CF and VAT No. 00908430341 (subsequently described with the term “Data Controller”), as data controller, informs you, pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (later abbreviated to “GDPR”) that your data will be used in the following ways and for the following purposes:
A. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller treats personal identification data (such as name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, payment details) – we will refer to them with the terms “personal data” or “data”) that you have communicated at the end of any contract for the services of the Owner.
B. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will be used:
Without your express consent, as indicated in Article 6 letter. b), e) GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
Conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner;
Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from relationships with you in place;
Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right of defense in court;
Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
Send them via e-mail, mail and / or text messages and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and recognition of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
Send by e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties.
C. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in article 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed either in paper form or in electronic and / or automated form.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
D. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible, for the purposes referred to in point C., to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal processing managers and / or system administrators.
E. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent, see Article 6 lit. b) and c) GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point B.1 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to all parties to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the completion of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your data will not be disclosed.
F. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on the server of Aziende Italia S.r.l., located in the Province of Arezzo, Italy, within the European Union. In any case it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Owner ensures, as of now, that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
G. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point B.1 is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the Services of point B.1.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point B.2 is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to deny, at a later date, the right to process data previously provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material related to the Services offered by the Owner. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in point B.1.
H. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have access rights as per articles 15-21 GDPR, or right of access, right of rectification, right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”), right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition, as well as the right to complaint to the Authority Guarantor.
And precisely the rights of:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- Get the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data;
- Of the purposes and methods of processing;
- Of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- Of the identification details of the holder, of the responsibles and of the designated representative according to article 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- Of the subjects or of the categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or that they can come to acquaintance in quality of representative designated in the territory of the State, of responsible or appointees.
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations carried out have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Oppose, totally or partially:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by and -mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in the previous paragraphs, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains open to the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even in part. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
I. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter A.R. a Containers Fidenza Consortium – Via Piemonte 11, 29122 Piacenza (PC), Italy;
– an e-mail to email@example.com
L. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Containers Fidenza Consortium with registered and operative office in Via Via Piemonte 11, 29122 Piacenza (PC), Italy.
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
The Holder / Manager of the Treatment,
Containers Fidenza Consortium